Dia-what? Diacetyl. If you've been sniffing too much microwave popcorn, it could be tearing up your lungs. This toxic chemical is the stuff that creates the delicious buttery aroma: but it's totally noxious and can exacerbate a condition known as bronchiolitis obliterans. So, pay homage to your health and make your own microwave popcorn. Pour a quarter cup organic popcorn followed by a teaspoon of olive oil into a brown paper bag. Salt to taste. Now tape the bag closed and heat on high.
Create an account and get full services: do tarot card readings, take personality type test, like other users, find friends or love, play questions game, try it!Join Now!